Dr. Douglas Cutter MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

January 27th, 2017
Best experience ever at a doctor visit
It was easy getting an appointment. Dr. Cutter did a thorough exam, listened, took X-rays and provided an easy to understand diagnosis and treatment plan. I was still out within an hour.

December 19th, 2016
Great Office Staff and Doctor
I can say enough positive comments about my experience with Dr. Cutter. I was able to get in to see him the day after I called due to a cancellation. He ordered an MRI which I got the next day, a Friday. Follow up was on Monday where he found I had a torn meniscus. Dr. Cutter explained the MRI in terms I could understand and had a plastic knee joint sample to help explain visually and tactically what had happened. This was my first experience with a knee injury and I was getting an education very quickly. He called an ortho surgeon, Dr. Nedeff who has offices across the hall and walked me into his office as a walk in patient and I was able to consult with Dr. Nedeff that day about the options for treatment. I am impressed with the care and thoroughness displayed by Dr. Cutter. I highly recommend him.

October 15th, 2016
Great Diagnostician
I have seen Dr. Cutter on 3 occasions over a 2 year period. Each time I have found him to be very thorough in his assessment of my situation. Dr. Cutter gave me his full attention and was never rushed. He explained fully his diagnosis and treatment plan. Dr. Cutter's diagnoses have been right on in all three instances. His staff was friendly and professional. Not sure that follow up for my specific situation was necessary unless their were concerns resulting from physical therapy.

June 3rd, 2016
I received excellent quality service and care from Dr Cutter and his staff including the awesome physical therapists. The facility is top notch and the environment is comfortable and supportive.
Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for the comments, which will be passed on to Dr. Cutter and the staff.

May 30th, 2016
Exactly as the person who referred him and the practice is. Answered every question I had. Can't say enough positive about the doctor and his staff
Doctor's Response

April 4th, 2016
PLEASED!!!
My husband saw Dr. Cutter years ago and told me how good he was... I went to see Dr. Cutter for my feet and he spent time and showed me on the x-ray what the problem is and I followed his recommendations. I am pleased to say the pain is finally going away. I highly recommend Dr. Cutter.

March 11th, 2016
Dr. Cutter was very thorough and courteous. I feel as though my son is in excellent hands!

February 12th, 2016
Dr. Cutter and his staff are great! We have had to visit them with a variety of different injuries over the last 10 years and have always gotten excellent care.

February 7th, 2016
My (70 year old male) first visit to Dr. Cutter to diagnose and treat severe chest sprains and rib separation suffered in a fall. I was thoroughly impressed with the staff and the efficiency of their practice. Everyone was pleasant and thoughtful and prepared to do their part to get my history and symptoms. Dr. Cutter saw me and listened first, examined me second, reviewed x-rays and CT scans and then offered his opinion and what I need to do to heal and get better. He didn't rush, he answered all of my questions and explained everything. He made feel that he knew what he as doing and cared about my problem. He's is the 4th doctor I saw and I was finally satisfied that I was now in the care of someone who could solve my problem. As in everything in life there are those who are not good at what they do, those who are o.k. and those who are really good and competent. Dr. Cutter is, in my opinion, the very best.

February 7th, 2016
Dr Cutter has been very responsive towards treating my physical ailments. He is a good listener; offers great explanations of what is going on; and has a great sense of humor

December 17th, 2015
First Rate Sports Med Physician
Dr. Cutter is the best Sports Med doc in the area. I have been evaluated and treated my him on several occasions over the years for various sports injuries. Each time he has correctly diagnosed the issue the first time, and his treatment modalities always resolved the issues effectively and efficiently. He is highly knowledgeable about sports injuries and treatments, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

March 1st, 2017