Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

He is a win win situation! show details He is a win win situation!
by Karen Palermo on Mar 23rd, 2016

Just an amazingly friendly doctor who is not afraid of telling you exactly what part you may play or not play in your own healthcare. He will go the extra mile for you but he will expect complete honesty and for you to be open to trying other therapies besides medication. But he will not take your meds away. I think he is in this work to seriously help people.. So you need to learn to help yourself. If not .. Forget it and don't waste his time. Oh yeah and the front office manager IS GOOD!!! So call of you are going to be late or can't make it! The office is extremely busy and booked all the time. But there is always room for someone truly dedicated to getting better!

The Biggest Jerk in the world...seriously show details The Biggest Jerk in the world...seriously
by AV - friend of one of his patients on Mar 18th, 2015

I am a friend of one his patients, this man was so RUDE to me that I felt compelled to write an honest review of the situation. I left work early today to accompany a friend to an appt. I went for moral support and wanted to offer some insight about her medical situation due to increase of pain lately. As soon as he called her name, we both got up, walked into his office...I took one step in his office and he turned to me and said "I don't need you." I said, you don't need me? She said this is my friend....he wasn't having it. I heard this guy was a jerk but I witnessed it first hand. There was no hello I'm Doc Davies or I appreciate you being here and wanting to help but I'd like to speak to the patient alone. I would've respected that. He represents the kind of doctor I'm happy I don't have. My doctors take the time to get to the root of the problem. That's the truth.

by Peedy on Jan 15th, 2015