The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas Robertson
Dr. Douglas Robertson, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Robertson is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston, Jefferson Hospital and Upmc St Margaret. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas Robertson has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Douglas Robertson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. David Nelson Anderson
Atlanta, GA 0 mi9
Dr. Estelle Bank
Pediatric Radiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Atlanta, GA 0 mi30
Dr. Zachary Royce
Diagnostic Radiology, Residency
Atlanta, GA 0 mi