A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Ross, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Palliative Care
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ross has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veteran`s ADM
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas D Ross MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas D. Ross practice?
- Dr. Douglas Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Ross practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Oncologists.