Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dec 14th, 2015

I have not visited the office yet, but the staff who schedule appointments are very rude. I began trying to schedule an appointment in early November. It took them more than two weeks to schedule an appointment for me. They postponed it so much that the earliest appointment I could get is in late January. I tried to reschedule it because I am experiencing worse symptoms now. My doctor who referred me to see Dr. Dahl recommended me to get the surgery done in December. The staff who answered my phone did not greet me. First thing she said was "Aright, give me your medical number", and second thing she said "I'm going to CANCEL your appointment"! I was shocked and tried to explain my situation, and she just hung up the phone. Very rude.

You are in good hands with Dr. Dahl and his team show details You are in good hands with Dr. Dahl and his team
by Robert Barr on Sep 5th, 2015

From the 3 doctor session right through the operation and the follow-up he was THE RIGHT MAN to remove my prostate. From the start he gave me hope that urinary incontinence and erectile dysfunction were not necessarily a "given" with surgery. I needed that when trying to make the surgery vs radiation decision.

Jun 21st, 2015

I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Dahl as my uroligist. Dr. Dahl is a great listener, and puts you at ease.

Nephrectomy show details Nephrectomy
by G on May 15th, 2015

I have been meaning to write a review for some time now, as I had surgery with Dr. Dahl over 2 years ago. I had a condition called UPJ that effected the connection between my bladder and kidney. It was an emergency state. I had to have a stent put in and a week later my kidney completely removed. Dr. Dahl and his office couldn't be more helpful and courteous. I trusted him and he really explained everything to me. He answered any questions. I never had a long wait time. He and his staff constantly followed up and checked on me. If there was a problem, he was able to see me at his office right away. My scars are minimal. I am so thankful. I would recommend Dr. Dahl to family, friends, or anyone for that matter, as I wish more doctors were like him. Very professional.

by Glenn B. on Oct 24th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Dahl through a family friend when diagnosed with a large mass in the abdomen. What was originally thought to be a renal mass turned out to be a form of testicular cancer. After successful radiation and chemotherapy, Dr. Dahl performed the surgery to remove the testicle that was the source of my cancer. In less than a year, I am now cured and cancer free. I cannot praise Dr. Dahl and the rest of the team that cared for me during the scariest time of my life. I would highly recommend Dr. Dahl to friends and family. I will be forever grateful for his professionalism and compassion to me and my family.

Mar 16th, 2014

Dr Dahl is not the compassionate caregiver that many think he is...

May 30th, 2012

My husband was diagnosed with prostate cancer at age 61 with a PSA of 18 after having a PSA less than a year prior <1. Everything happened so fast and we went from biopsy to scans to surgery in less than 3 weeks. The intake nurse at the Yawkey cancer center was wonderful and made us feel at ease from the beginning. Lisa, Dr. Dahl's office scheduler could'nt be more empathetic and efficient. We are still waiting results but couldn't be happier with all the medical team in the practice.

Fan of Physician, but Disappointed With His Staff show details Fan of Physician, but Disappointed With His Staff
Jul 18th, 2011

Waited three weeks to find out my surgery & appointment dates. Had a successful partial nephrectomy, but had seen him once post operatively (waited over an hour for him due to staff meeting). My six month follow appointment was cancelled at 8:00am on the appointment day (secretary called from her house since she forgot to call the prior to tell me since my results were fine no need for appointment). Should follow up in another six months & will have some tests scheduled. Still no follow up appointments or tests scheduled & no call backs from his secretary in the past two months in regards to these inquiries. No patient should be treated like this!

Dec 20th, 2010

I was diagnosed with prostate cancer and Dr. Dahl was recommended as a surgeon. He was very thorough and laid out all the options. He listened to my concerns and assured me he understood my issues. Being diagnosed at 42 was very unnerving but having Dr. Dahl as my surgeon helped ease my worries. The surgery was successful and I am indebted to Dr. Dahl. No issues from surgery and fully healed.

Excellant and Thorough Surgeon show details Excellant and Thorough Surgeon
by Bob Johnson on Oct 26th, 2009

After extensive review, I selected Dr. Dahl to perform my Prostate surgery a few years ago. He proved to be an excellant and caring surgeon, thoroughly explaining all parts of the procedure, and doing an excellant job

Oct 31st, 2008

Dr Dahl is truly a miracle worker, his nerve sparing surgery removed my husbands cancer and preserved our sex life, a win win...