A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Danosos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Danosos, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Danosos graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Danosos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- United Memorial Medical Center
- Wyoming County Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Danosos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 22 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 23 plans
- Independent Health - 31 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Danosos practice?
Dr. Douglas Danosos practices Otolaryngology near Batavia, NY.
See Batavia Otolaryngologists.