A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Danosos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Danosos
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Danosos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Danosos, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Danosos graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Danosos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wyoming County Community Hospital
- United Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Aventurado Danosos MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Danosos practice?
- Dr. Douglas Danosos has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Danosos practices Otolaryngology near Batavia, NY.
See Batavia Otolaryngologists.