A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Darlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Darlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Darlin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Darlin graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Darlin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Darlin MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Darlin practice?
- Dr. Douglas Darlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Darlin practices Urology near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Urologists.