A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Day:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Day is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Day
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Day Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Day, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Day graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Day has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas G Day MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas G. Day practice?
- Dr. Douglas Day has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Day practices Ophthalmology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Ophthalmologists.