Dr. Douglas Day MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Atlanta, GA

December 7th, 2015
Dr. Day is the best for glaucoma!
I really like Dr. Day, he takes the time to explain diagnosis. He shows he cares and will try everything he knows to make your diagnosis better.

November 30th, 2015
one eight hundred bad doctor!
I apologize ... sorry it took me so long to write this review on vitals about dr. Day....hopefully I can still save your vision and money in time. Dr. Day proposed t to me multiple surgeries for my glaucoma that were both unnecessary and probably injurious. He also miss diagnosed my condition and tried to scare me into operating room by telling me I would ( definitely, he stated emphatically ) go blind. Both his diagnosis and treatments proposed were soon refuted by glaucoma experts senior to him that I sought for 2nd and 3rd opinions. Fortunately, I never went under his knife and ill advised procedures. Run, don't walk, to someone else....he is only seeking to profit from procedures for his so called institute ( Wolfson of Atlanta ). What ever happened to "do no harm"!!?? Dr. Day has forgotten what a health "professional" is and only sees $$ signs. No, a health professional is not self serving....he should serve the public. I would have given zero stars but the only choice here is one star which I concede because in spite of his malpractice he did give me one piece of useful advice on medications which I later ended up implementing and he and staff were otherwise agreeable, albeit indifferent.

October 14th, 2013
Excellent
Professional, not 'chatty', but an apparent dry sense of humor. Easy to talk with and knows his expertise.

November 21st, 2012
very efficient
I have been coming to Dr. Day for many years and although he does not chatter on a lot, he will answer any of your questions in a pleasing manner. I have great faith in him.