A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Debenham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Debenham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Debenham graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Debenham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Ray Debenham MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas R. Debenham practice?
- Dr. Douglas Debenham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Debenham practices Radiation Oncology near Eagle River, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Billings, MT and Anchorage, AK.
See Eagle River Radiation Oncologists.