A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Dedelow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Dedelow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Pain
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Dedelow graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dedelow has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Porter Memorial Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center - Hobart
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas C Dedelow DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas C. Dedelow practice?
- Dr. Douglas Dedelow has 9 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Dedelow practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hobart, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Valparaiso, IN and Portage, IN.
See Hobart Obstetricians & Gynecologists.