A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Dedelow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Dedelow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Pain
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Dedelow graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dedelow has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center - Hobart
- Porter Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dedelow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas C. Dedelow practice?
Dr. Douglas Dedelow practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hobart, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Crown Point, IN and Portage, IN.
See Hobart Obstetricians & Gynecologists.