Dr. Douglas Dedelow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Dedelow?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 12th, 2017

Multiple issues!

First off, plan to spend at LEAST 2 hours for every visit, and dont expect an apology for it taking that long. If you decide to actually still proceed, make sure they bill your insurance! I have 3 bills, none of which they sent in my insurance bill, despite providing info. They will the. Make sure you know you have a debt to them by providing you a handwritten statement at your next appointment, which if you arent aware of your insurance coverage, you may be tricked into paying, even though they never submitted to your insurance. Third, dont expect them to give your results, they wont.Fourth, and WORST of all, dont expect to get a call when you are having blood clots and excessive bleeding coming from a biopsy location, even a month after you call! On one visit, the dr left unexpectedly (emergency, cant blame). The nurse came in, spent 2 minutes and told me she didnt know and i need to see the doctor, and billed me a full.office visit for nothing. Didnt get back in to see dr for a month. Dont expect to get a definitive answer to concerns you have, either, because they wont know. I will never go back and would and will NOT recommend to anyone.

August 15th, 2016

Takes time to get in but he's professional, polite, understanding. I'd recommend ANY one to see him.

July 11th, 2016

DR DEDELOW

EXCELLENT!

February 3rd, 2015

A doctor who listens?

From the moment I walked into the office I felt comfortable, the staff was so nice. I needed a surgeon for a delicate matter and Dr D was highly recommended. I love him and am so glad I trusted him with my care.

September 7th, 2012

From the minute I walked in the door, I felt like I was a person not a number. The staff is very caring and put me at ease. Dr. Dedelow was a good listener and made sure I understood everything. He is very knowledgeable and very professional.

October 23rd, 2011

Takes forever to get an appt and almost that long to be seen once you get there. But as the others have said, he's the nicest doctor I have ever come across as well as being very knowledgeable. I will continue to go to him despite the long waits.

February 14th, 2011

The BEST Dr. I have come across!

Okay, I know you usually wait a little while to see him. But - it is definitely worth the wait! When it's your turn with him, he devotes all his energy, attention and time to you. I would gladly wait for this kind of care. He helped me through a difficult miscarriage and cancelled his patients to do emergency surgery to save my life. When he delivered our 2 yr. old, he accomadated our wishes. Excellent bedside manner!

January 11th, 2011

Great doctor, but long wait!

I made an appointment off of a recommendation and was very pleased with the professionalism of the staff and the doctor, but was very disappointment with the hour that I had to wait to be seen. I am sure they have a reasons for calling women before me that came in after I arrived, but it would have been nice to have been told.

January 6th, 2010

THE BEST!

I have seen Dr Dedelow for 10 years. He has delivered both my children and recently saved my life. Because of his attention to detail during his exams, he found a tumor in my breast that turned out to be breast cancer. A tumor that I did not fine myself. I will refer him till the end of time! THE BEST Dr I know!!

November 25th, 2008

Dr. Douglass Dedelow........WoW!!!!

Hands down one of the best doctors I have ever seen.Super nice.Great personality.

April 24th, 2017