Dr. Douglas Dedelow DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8
  • 10 reviews

no change

August 15th, 2016
Takes time to get in but he's professional, polite, understanding. I'd recommend ANY one to see him.

July 11th, 2016
DR DEDELOW
EXCELLENT!

February 3rd, 2015
A doctor who listens?
From the moment I walked into the office I felt comfortable, the staff was so nice. I needed a surgeon for a delicate matter and Dr D was highly recommended. I love him and am so glad I trusted him with my care.

April 23rd, 2013
He is amazing!
I owe this man more than I can possibly express in this short review. I went into preterm labor with my son at 24 weeks. My cervix was open and he had to do an emergency cerclage. I was on bedrest the remainder of my pregnancy and delivered a beautiful 6lb 35 week baby boy. It was one of the scariest times of my life and I was so lucky to have such an amazing, warm, kind, and very skilled doctor by my side. I refer everyone I know to Dr Dedelow, and he handled my 2nd pregnancy with the same result. He is nice and funny and smart, and his staff is wonderful too!!

September 7th, 2012
From the minute I walked in the door, I felt like I was a person not a number. The staff is very caring and put me at ease. Dr. Dedelow was a good listener and made sure I understood everything. He is very knowledgeable and very professional.

October 23rd, 2011
Takes forever to get an appt and almost that long to be seen once you get there. But as the others have said, he's the nicest doctor I have ever come across as well as being very knowledgeable. I will continue to go to him despite the long waits.

February 14th, 2011
The BEST Dr. I have come across!
Okay, I know you usually wait a little while to see him. But - it is definitely worth the wait! When it's your turn with him, he devotes all his energy, attention and time to you. I would gladly wait for this kind of care. He helped me through a difficult miscarriage and cancelled his patients to do emergency surgery to save my life. When he delivered our 2 yr. old, he accomadated our wishes. Excellent bedside manner!

January 11th, 2011
Great doctor, but long wait!
I made an appointment off of a recommendation and was very pleased with the professionalism of the staff and the doctor, but was very disappointment with the hour that I had to wait to be seen. I am sure they have a reasons for calling women before me that came in after I arrived, but it would have been nice to have been told.

January 5th, 2010
THE BEST!
I have seen Dr Dedelow for 10 years. He has delivered both my children and recently saved my life. Because of his attention to detail during his exams, he found a tumor in my breast that turned out to be breast cancer. A tumor that I did not fine myself. I will refer him till the end of time! THE BEST Dr I know!!

November 25th, 2008
Dr. Douglass Dedelow........WoW!!!!
Hands down one of the best doctors I have ever seen.Super nice.Great personality.