Dr. Douglas Dedo Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Dedo?

Made my adult tonsillectomy no big deal

Posted on January 2nd, 2017

Great doctor, talks with you about anything you need information on. Never rushed. Did not want to do the surgery if it could be avoided, due to expected pain of recovery for adult tonsillectomy - but it was unavoidable. Thanks to Dr. Dedo, my recovery was minimal and not nearly as painful as some internet horror stories I read! Sort of like a bad sore throat, really. Can not recommend him highly enough. Very professional, experienced, kind and available for his patients. A+ doctor!

Thank god for this man, this Doctor.

Posted on August 10th, 2016

He saved my son who had been miss diagnosed by other doctors. Dr. Dedo recognized his ear problems at 2 years of age when his pediatrician diagnosed him as behaviorally disturbed!!!

Posted on May 18th, 2015

Stay away from this DR. Worst experience of my life. He did an outpatient sinus surgery on me and I ended up hemmoraging and he had to rush me into the surgery room again for emergency surgery to try to stop the bleeding. Ended up with a MRSA infection and had to have five more surgeries with another world renowned dr in Miami to fix his mistake. It took this Dr. five surgeries to fix!! No local Drs would see me as they were afraid and unable to fix me as I was such a mess!! Dr. Dedo focuses on his cosmetic business since that is where all the money is nowadays! If you need a sinus surgery ask yourself if u really want a Dr. Who focuses on Botox to fix your sinuses or do you want strictly an ENT that specializes in sinus surgery only. Please do yourself a favor and stay away! Run!!! I almost died because of him at a very young age and I spent literally two years of my life sick and trying to get back to normal after his botched mess he made of me!!!! Worst experience ever and at a young age I really learned health is the most important thing!

Best ENT around!

Posted on March 13th, 2015

Competent, compassionate experienced professional. Takes his time to explain, and resolved my problem. Excellent doctor!!!

Editor

Posted on December 19th, 2013

Very professional - An excellent Plastic Surgeon. Very happy with my results.

Posted on February 18th, 2012

Dr Dedo is fantastic!He really take his time with his patient , listen , is sympathetic and knowledgeable.I feel comfortable talking with him and i know he cares.He make me feel like person not like number .I highly recommend him. Very friendly staff also.

Posted on June 5th, 2010

THE BEST

Posted on May 5th, 2010

Dr. Dedo and his staff is very caring. I had my face and neck done (lift) it is just wonderful - no pain - no scars - recovery time befor I went out in public was 1 week. Dr. Dedo is the best.

Posted on July 12th, 2017