Douglas Delafield Is this you?

Have you seen Douglas Delafield?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

September 23rd, 2017

great visit

Got in before my appointment time. Took time to answer all my questions. Staff was very friendly

November 4th, 2016

Patient

August 14th, 2015

The worst doctors office I ever been to

February 25th, 2015

This pl;ace is a nightmare

This place is a NIGHTMARE and the employees are RUDE. I then discovered that Dr. Delefield used to be a school teacher and didn't even become a doctor until his late 40's. I wasn't even going to write a review until I was on the phone attempting to get a referral and was reading where another reviewer mention the loss of paperwork. It was literally happening to me as I was on the phone with his office.

April 16th, 2014

Not the Dr for you if you want to be listened to

First of all I am always waiting in the office for over an hour. I arrive about 15 minutes before my appointment to do any necessary paperwork and am still waiting over an hour past my scheduled time before I even get to see him. On top of this once you finally get to see him, he talks down to you, doesn't care for your opinion, almost as if what you think doesn't matter. It's just terrible bedside manner manner, and terrible that he assumes you don't know anything about your own body. He obviously has a God complex. On top of everything that he does that is so rude, he will constantly throughout the appointment remind me that I need to lose weight yesterday! The problem is I'm there for an issue I feel is serious, not my weight! Yes I could lose a few pounds but why is he drilling it in my head as if I am the biggest person that ever walked in his office? Also there were many obese people in the waiting room, so I am just wondering what he is saying to them. I guess he has a fat phobia because he doesn't accomplish anything else besides making me feel bad. My recommendation is to find a doctor who cares, who will listen to you, and try to get them to the bottom of your problems.

July 18th, 2011

He ruined me

This man is garbage. If you feel like getting third world healthcare,then see this Doc.Prepare for his staff to CONSTANTLY lose your paperwork.Prepare to sit for at least an hour.Prepare for him to run up your bill.Prepare to be spoken down to.This man clearly needs to retire. I can sum up my visits with one word. TERRIBLE!

June 17th, 2009

get ready to WAIT!!

Seems as if he is overbooked and has to hurry every time I have seen him.

September 20th, 2017