A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Demartinis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Demartinis is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Demartinis, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Demartinis graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Demartinis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Joaquin General Hospital
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas S Demartinis MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas S. Demartinis practice?
- Dr. Douglas Demartinis has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Demartinis practices Emergency Medicine near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Emergency Physicians.