A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Deutsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Deutsch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deutsch graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Deutsch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Mercy Med Center Merced Dominican Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas James Deutsch MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Deutsch practice?
- Dr. Douglas Deutsch has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Deutsch practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Merced, CA.
See Merced Internists and Merced Gastroenterologists.