A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Deutsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deutsch
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deutsch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Deutsch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Deutsch graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Deutsch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Mercy Med Center Merced Dominican Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas James Deutsch MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Deutsch practice?
- Dr. Douglas Deutsch has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Deutsch practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Merced, CA.
See Merced Internists and Merced Gastroenterologists.