Dr. Robert Devore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Devore?

Hysterectomy

Hysterectomy

Have you seen Dr. Robert Devore?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 2nd, 2016

Excellent Doctor

After having a doctor that treated me wrong I went to Dr Devore. He is a true professional. He accurately diagnosed me and his treatment was right on.

June 22nd, 2016

My experience has not been favorable with this doctor. He is convinced that is his way or the highway. He is unwilling to listen to concerns past history or experiences and gave the impression he was not familiar with the standards of practice regarding care of cancer. The staff very appropriate professionally and very easy to work with. Bedside manner does not exist.

February 4th, 2015

Arrogant

I have had prostate problems for several yrs and recently moved to Greenville. I had all of my records sent to Dr. Devore to review for my initial visit. He informed me that he had not reviewed my records and that I was taking wrong medications. He was not interested in difficulties I was having due to enlarged prostate. After a few minutes of Dr. Devore of talking down to me, I walked out of his office. Of course, I paid my co-pay, but I told the staff there, that I had never been treated so rudely by a physician. Total waste of my time and money!

January 9th, 2012

Terrible staff

The staff at this office is very awful and rude. They do not care about the patients need at all. I called and spoke to Amy to see how does it work with the prescription refill line and how long will it take before a nurse returns someone call since they dont say it on the answering machine she just said I don't know it could be late tomorrow before they return your call our office have been so busy today. Now what is that to say to a patient thats trying to get some help. Just was rude and very unpleasant

July 24th, 2017