A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Dew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Dew is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dew
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dew Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Dew, MBA, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dew graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dew has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Flagler Hospital
- Flagler Hosp, St Augustine, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Keith Dew MBA and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas K. Dew practice?
- Dr. Douglas Dew has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Dew practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palatka, FL.
See Palatka Orthopedic Surgeons.