A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Dew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Dew is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Dew, MBA, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dew graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dew has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Flagler Hospital
- Flagler Hosp, St Augustine, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Keith Dew MBA and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas K. Dew practice?
- Dr. Douglas Dew has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Dew practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palatka, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Augustine, FL.
See Palatka Orthopedic Surgeons.