A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Dewire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Dewire is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Dewire, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Dewire graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dewire has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Ozaukee
- Froedtert Health St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Michael Dewire FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas M. Dewire practice?
- Dr. Douglas Dewire has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Dewire practices Urology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Urologists.