Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas Dickinson
Dr. Douglas Dickinson, MD, BA, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with another office in Birmingham, AL. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Dickinson is affiliated with Birmingham VA Medical Center, Trinity Medical Center and Brookwood Medical Center. Dr. Dickinson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas Dickinson has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Douglas Dickinson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. Richard Allman
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0 mi33
Dr. Mohamed Shoreibah
Hepatology, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Birmingham, AL 0 mi20
Dr. James Johnson
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0 mi33