A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Dietzel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Dietzel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dietzel
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dietzel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dietzel graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dietzel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Paul Dietzel DO is a male Sports Medicine, has 20 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas P. Dietzel practice?
- Dr. Douglas Dietzel has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Dietzel practices Sports Medicine near East Lansing, MI.
See East Lansing Sports Medicine Doctors.