A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Dietzel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Dietzel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dietzel graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dietzel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dietzel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas Dietzel practice?
Dr. Douglas Dietzel practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near East Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI.
See East Lansing Surgeons, East Lansing Sports Medicine Doctors, and East Lansing Family Physicians.