A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Dietzel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Dietzel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dietzel
Wound Care Patient Education Learn all about treating healing and non-healing wounds care by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dietzel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dietzel graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dietzel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Paul Dietzel DO is a male Sports Medicine, has 21 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas P. Dietzel practice?
- Dr. Douglas Dietzel has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Dietzel practices Sports Medicine near East Lansing, MI.
See East Lansing Family Physicians.