A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Ditmars:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Ditmars is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Ditmars, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ditmars graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ditmars has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Easton Hospital
- Warren Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Detrick Ditmars MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas D. Ditmars practice?
- Dr. Douglas Ditmars has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Ditmars practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Easton, PA.
See Easton Orthopedic Surgeons.