Dr. Douglas Dobecki Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Dobecki Jr?

Migraine

Migraine

Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Dobecki Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 19th, 2017

This is the most dishonest pain management person in the business. His nurse practitioner is disrespectful

January 12th, 2017

IF YOU WANT THE BEST...

This is a specialist physician that is also a human being. What I mean by this is that he understands and shows true compassion for what his consults are dealing with and going through and with a number of treatment modalities will work with you to find the best, ensure you are educated on all aspects of said modalities, and be there when questions and/or concerns arise!!! He and his staff are professional, courteous and kind. They are always available and ready to HELP AND PROMOTE PROGRESS VIA PROCESS. I recommend him amended his office arendndnd staff to anyone in need.

February 26th, 2016

A Bit of Work

Dr Dobecki was plenty skilled at giving steroid injections and was very cordial. I had problems though with finding out cash payment costs, what seemed like an eternity getting injection authorizations, and making appts that would match up nicely with seeing my Physical Therapist the next day. The rep *Nicole?) should have given me a list if injection appt date possibilities up front rather than waiting for me to try two back and forth rounds between her and my Physical Therapist office. Maybe I'm too easily annoyed, i don't know...it would be nice to not have to work so hard for an appt.

April 24th, 2015

Mr.

Dr. Dobecki, is very well versed in his business I felt very comfortable with him as my Doctor

December 24th, 2014

Receptionist

Your office staff is extremely rude and for that I would not come too my appointment nor would I ever refer anyone too your office

March 20th, 2014

I am shocked to read some of these reviews! Dr. Dobecki has alwAys been kind and virtuous to me. He takes the time to talk to me at appointments, and make sure I am satisfied with the meds I was on & if the dosage is correct. I also adore is nurse Michelle! She is the best! I would certainly recommend this practice to anyone needing a pain management Dr.

November 10th, 2012

Great first time visit

Excellent personality and listening skills. I was a new patient and able to get in right away; very rare when you see a specialist. Because I got in so quickly, the initial paperwork had to be filled out in the office and my appointment time was extended. I have to wait for my authorization for my procedure from the insurance, but I am looking forward to working w/ Dr. Dobecki, and can give a further review of my outcomes.

July 21st, 2012

Juanita Sue Porter

Dr. Dobecki, so sorry to hear you are no longer at the Mission Valley office, it makes it difficult making changes. I hope I can continue with you in the 92121 office, please advise.

June 27th, 2012

Very Pleased

I have been a patient of Dr. Dobecki's since 2008. He is personable, knowledgeable in his field of expertise and is genuinely interested in my well being. I would highly recommend him to a friend or family member. He has given me several epidurals over the years and he is always personable, professional and caring when I see him. I am thrilled to have him as my Dr.

June 27th, 2012

Very Happy with Dr. Dobecki

I would highly recommend Dr. Dobecki to a family member or friend in need of assistance in his area of expertise. He is personable, well versed with ...

October 21st, 2011

review of this Dr. and his staff

When i first met Dobecki, he seemed so nice, and sympathetic. that soon changed. I have been a patient of his for 1yr. Only seen him in his office 2 times. only 4 tmes for an injection. where he doesnt even say hi to you, unless you speak to him first. he even asked me where do i want the shot at, even though i am seen by his PA, every month for a follow-up and refills. The staff tried to deny me an appt i showed up for, 1 lady even argued with me, turned out she confused me with someone else, and waived my 12 dollar co-pay, and a free starbucks gift card. they even called me up 1 day and said that ii missed an appt. not true. twice i went into that office, and they were inthe middle of arguing with a patient over a bill. I wouldnt recommend this Dr, and this practice for anything in the world. he doesnt care, by the way they tried to charge my insurance extra for services not done, such as lab work, which they have never done. crooked, worse doctor i have seen. if you r a patient be careful

May 21st, 2010

HE SEES YOU AND HE SEES $$$ SIGNS.NO EXPERIENCE, VERY NICE AT THE OFFICE, UNTIL YOU ARE SET FOR A PROCEDURE AT THE HOSPITAL, THEN HE WONT EVEN SAY HELLO TO YOU.HE NEEDS TO GROW UP.