A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Dougherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dougherty
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dougherty Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Dougherty, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dougherty graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Dougherty has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Andrew Dougherty MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Dougherty practice?
- Dr. Douglas Dougherty has 6 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Dougherty practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jefferson, NY and Riverhead, NY.
See East Setauket Radiologists.