A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Dougherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dougherty
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dougherty Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Dougherty, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dougherty graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Dougherty has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Andrew Dougherty MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Dougherty practice?
- Dr. Douglas Dougherty has 6 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Dougherty practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jefferson, NY and Riverhead, NY.
See East Setauket Radiologists.