Dr. Douglas Dripps MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 18th, 2011
What?
I read some of the reviews here. Rude? You gotta be kidding me. His bedside manner has always been gentle, generous with his time. I have always been able to get to see him when I need to and he has always been able to refer me to competent specialists when needed.

September 16th, 2011
No bedside manner. Expect errors in your chart. Check and recheck for errors in medications. Patient who responded on 7/4/11 is spot on. Not recommended for elderly patients who can't keep track of their own medications and who are not aware when mistakes are made. Good dr. for a cold or annual school physical.

July 5th, 2011
Worst Doctor I have ever seen
I saw this doctor once, and although I wasn't overly impressed I thought in time I'd warm up. He was new to me and I do have many health issues so I was willing to give him a chance. And then I had a health emergency and yes, it was a holiday weekend, and I had to page him, and he was so rude to me...I was given misinformation, misdiagnosed. He had no concern or caring for me or my well being whatsoever. He was as ignorant as any doctor has ever been to me. His office staff is extremely rude. I was told to make an appointment the next week, they didn't want to make an appointment until the next month and they argued with me over this matter. It seems you cannot get in if you are sick, dying or anything. He was not overly interested in my ideas although I have been through my health problems for more than 10 years now....and the real topper was my emergency when I was sitting in the ER and he wanted to be as rude as possible. I pay this doctor to care for me....but he will get no more money from me. He is an older doctor that needs to retire if he does not wish to care for his patients. And to be honest, I would not recommend any person to see this doctor ever in my lifetime. I do not say this because I am angry but because no one should be given misinformation about a diagnosis. Then treated as if they have no right to know what their medical information is. And then treated lower than a dog when they are having an emergency. He was sitting at home well. It was me sitting there sick. I deserved to be treated with respect and none was given. And none is given at his office either.

May 12th, 2009
Dr Dripps is a very good doctor. If I have an emergency, the office can get me in that day. The staff is very nice, polite and caring. The only problem is, I don't see Dr. Dripps till normally 30-60 minutes after my apt. time.

July 6th, 2016