Dr. Douglas Duvel Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Duvel?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on July 10th, 2012

I must say that out of all the doctors I go to and there are many, Dr Duvel, and his staff are really good about following up, and managing my health issues. He is always on time and will explain diagnosis or test results thoroughly. There have been times in my life over the last 6 years that I have been healthy and times where I have had chronic medical problems come about, either way Dr. Duvel has really been there for me. BTW, if he is booked and you are sick, they will try and place you with another doctor in that practice. You do have to really let them know that you cannot wait, that is the key. I dont think they have a Nurse Practitioner so that sometimes can be a little bit of a hassle.

Posted on July 7th, 2017