Dr. Douglas Evans DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 6th, 2017
Denied care
Had a well visit appt scheduled for my daughter, was called with the reminder call, showed up to the appt and receptionist told me I would have to show my daughters medicaid card with Dr. Evans name as the provider or I would have to sign a waiver stating I would be responsible for the office visit. I refused and she told me that my daughter could not be seen without 1. Medicaid card showing Dr Evans name on card. (had not been sent a new card) or 2. I would need to sign stating I would pay for the cost of the visit. Called Medicaid today and the representative told me the receptionist cannot deny my daughter being seen. Medicaid is in the midst of a lot of changes but ALL providers were informed of this and were not to turn away anybody. Now I will have to reschedule her appt for another month out just because the receptionist wanted to be difficult! I have never had a problem at this office, they have always been very helpful before the last couple of months. Not sure what has changed but the main receptionist there is being very rude and unhelpful as of lately. Disappointing to say the least!

January 8th, 2014
Best pediatrician EVER!
Dr. Evans has been my childrens pediatrician for 17 years and prior to that was my doctor as well. A kind and compassionate man who even seeing you out in public remembers the names of your childrens and always makes it a point to say hello. He always listens to your concerns as a parent and makes your children feel like there voice is important as well. He never rushes you through as many doctors will. There is no other doctor I would take my children to and no other doctor I would recommend.

February 20th, 2015