A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Johnson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Emil Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas E. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Douglas Johnson has 12 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kutztown, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Internists and Allentown Nephrologists.