Dr. Douglas Emil Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Surgical Critical Care.
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas E. Johnson practice?
Dr. Douglas Johnson practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Surgical Critical Care near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kutztown, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Internists, Allentown Nephrologists, and Allentown Surgeons.