Dr. Douglas Jones MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 30th, 2014
Great Docter
I saw Dr.Douglas for the first time and he was wonderful. A true a God send. I feel like there is real hope to get clean from opiates and stay clean we need more Drs this kind and caring and willing to take as much time ad needed with each patient.

May 17th, 2014
I love this doctor. I had to wait along time but it was worth it. I am now 7 months off heroin and cocaine, working and have hope. he and his wonderful office manager worked out all the payments and were so nice to me,never judgemental. a lot of the patients were so hateful but they he was so nce to each one. he spent 2 hours wth me the first visit and his office manager called me the next day to see how I was. we need more docs like him. I have never had a kinder doc ever who helped me and really cared.

April 15th, 2014
he helped me got off heroin and lortab

August 13th, 2013
teacher addicted to lortab
ddr jones is non judgemental, has helped me get completely off lortab and spent hours helping me to a better way of life. he was never to busy to talk to me and really cared. he got my family involved and our lives are so much better. he is so understndig about finances and his staff is great. I recommend him to anyone

June 1st, 2013
I found Dr Jones very helpful wuld reccomend highly

May 31st, 2013
Dr Jones is the most compassionate doctor that i have ever seen. He spends alot of time with all his patients and really cares!!!!! I would reccomend him to anyone!!!!! He took care of my mother in her final days - she said she loved him and he would see her every night. He has alot of very difficult patients and handles their rudeness well. I love the office manager, I believe she may be his wife- very caring person!!!!

January 24th, 2013
Horrible doctor
Dr Jones has many issues. First, he sees most of his patients at 3 to 4 am. Next he overprescribes a lot of people, he gave someone with fibro 4 60mg ms contin in addition a large number of percocet. Also, he claimjs to take insurance he will collect a copay then never file your insurance. Then after several months of not filing he will tell you that you must pay 4,000 to $5000 in order to get your prescriptions. His wife is his office manager and she doesnt like you she will drop you as a patientl She talks to people very rude has told people she to F you and hang up. This office is a joke, if you are looking for a medical doctor, not your choice, but if you are an addict and looking for a candy doctor then that is your guy.

May 11th, 2012
THANK YOU DR. JONES!!!!
I have never been treated with more respect from any office staff!! I was sad and depressed and Dr. Jones helped me! I would reccomend his and his group leader to anyone! thank you

April 9th, 2012
outstanding doctor that helped me overcome heroin addiction:) I am now a productive mother living life fully! Thank you Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones was very professional and caring. I was a thirty-four year old addict and Dr. Jones through his expertise and knowledge helped me overcome my addiction. His office manager is a true asset to the practice, very kind and caring. I would recommend him highly to anyone. He is a truly caring and wonderful! Yeah Dr. Jones!

April 8th, 2012
i love this doctor, worthe the wait. the room was full of complaining patients and the staff handled it well. he spent alot of time with me and seemed to really care. he helped me be able to go back to work. some of the people in the waiting room were awful and did nothing but complain and be rude, even to other patients. i will keep seeing him.

March 19th, 2012
in pain mgt and let me go days with no meds
Trying to make do with the extremely long waits as the doctor seemed to be committed to helping me get off heavy meds and managing my pain, I was appalled that his staff would not correct a problem with the script, and I was forced to go cold turkey with no meds for over a week!!! It seems to be his wife running the show who has no business working with the public and certainly not in any situation where a bit of compassion would be in order. She's a real you know what!!! Actually, I guess I feel sorry for the doctor!

February 7th, 2011
Words fail me.
On my first visit I had a 2:00 pm appointment. The doctor did not arrive at his office until after 4:00 pm. Naturally I assumed that those with earlier appointments would be seen before me. I did not know that the doctor scheduled appointments beginning at 9:00 am. To make a long story short, I sat in his office from 1:30 pm until I was seen by him at 2:15 am. And I was not the last patient scheduled for that day. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. The things that he puts his patients through is ridiculous and in my opinion borders or cruel. To make a patient with chronic severe pain sit and wait for him for over 12 hours is inexcusable.