A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Lewis is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Lewis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Lewis has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Edward Lewis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas E. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Douglas Lewis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Lewis practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.