A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Lewis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Lewis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Lewis has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Edward Lewis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas E. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Douglas Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Lewis practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.