A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Eck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Eck is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eck
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Eck Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Eck graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Eck has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Johnson Eck MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Eck practice?
- Dr. Douglas Eck has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Eck practices Family Medicine near Merced, CA.
See Merced Primary Care Doctors.