A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Eck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Eck is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Eck graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Eck has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Johnson Eck MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Eck practice?
- Dr. Douglas Eck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Eck practices Family Medicine near Merced, CA.
See Merced Family Physicians.