A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Edema:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Edema, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Edema graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Edema has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Allen Edema MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Edema practice?
- Dr. Douglas Edema has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Edema practices Family Medicine near Howell, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Johnson City, TN.
See Howell Family Physicians.