Dr. Douglas Eliason Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Eliason?

March 23rd, 2017

Don't go here

Dr. Eliason has been my physician for almost 20 yrs. I have always thought highly of him as a doctor. Recently a new staff person was hired that I am familiar with along with her criminal background and acts she has committed including theft, impersonating a nurse, conviction of fraudulently obtaining prescription narcotics, unauthorized use of my credit card and more. Having personal knowledge of this staff persons back ground, bringing it to the attention of MVP Boulder Creek Medical clinic, and realizing they have chosen to keep her on staff says to me they do not value their clients but more importantly I question their judgement now. Everyone should be able to trust their physician and the staff that work for them. Unfortunately by keeping this person on staff greatly diminishes my ability to trust Dr. Eliason and staff. I will not be returning to Dr. Eliason nor will recommend him or MVP Boulder Creek Medical Clinic to anyone. If you value your personal information I would not recommend using this medical facility at all. You may end up regretting it.

May 27th, 2015

Exceptional Doctor

I switched from Salem Clinic to Dr. Eliason years ago at the recommendation of co-workers. Salem Clinic did nothing but push pills and misdiagnose me. They didn't take my pain and health issues seriously. Dr. Eliason is not a pill pusher. Which I am very grateful for. I want to know what to do about the problem, not have pills pushed at me. He takes my health issues seriously. He explains everything thoroughly, listens to my concerns and helps me understand what when where and how. I have never once been unsatisfied with his care.

March 3rd, 2015

He is great in talking through the minutia with my mom. He is kind, patient, and thorough.

July 1st, 2014

Excellent doctor

Have been going here for twelve years and love Eliason. The staff isn't as friendly as they use to be. After my call today I found the staff could not help with any questions I had what so ever. Did not even try. I'm afraid the staff alone will have me looking for a new doctor.

November 15th, 2013

Some where in the world there is the worst doctor, look no more you have found him.

This man has no compassion, he is not very smart, I have no Idea how he ever became a doctor.He forgets what happened on your last appointment. He is the worst doctor i have ever met. He doesn't care about what you are feeling its all about how he feels. You might think this is an exaggeration, but you would be wrong if anything its an understatement. If your stuck with him you have my sympathy. Avoid him at all costs if you can.

Doctor's Response

Since there was an incorrect practice location listed I am not sure this was about me.

March 27th, 2012

dont go here

this clinic sux doesnt care about nothing but the money

December 14th, 2011

Not worth wasting your time with this doctor!

Quick to dismiss true problems & defer them. Spends most of his time referencing past opinions instead of making his own as a way to get away from truly helping. Keeps his paitents suffering!!! Will never see that your misery is reduced adequately. Leaves people with unliveable pain with no real carefriends weither he's forcingthe you to live that way. Doesnt matterwork to himI if your ability to participate on your own life or not. Very poor excuse for a doctor. Doesn't truly care for his clients.

Doctor's Response

I a very conservative with pain medication for the safety of my patients

September 23rd, 2008

Doctors are good but office staff is a problem

Dr.Eliason is a wonderful doctor, but the office, receptionist and billing are terrible. They are rude, delay in billing up to 4 months in my case, errors in billing and they lie to you. I hated to leave Dr. Eliason but I got tired of spending hours on the phone with the billing dept and have nothing resolved. I basically had to tell them how to do it.

October 20th, 2017