A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Eller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Eller, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Eller graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Eller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Frye Regional Medical Center
- Catawba Valley Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Alan Eller MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Eller practice?
- Dr. Douglas Eller has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Eller practices Urology near Hickory, NC.
See Hickory Urologists.