Dr. Douglas Emery Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Emery?

In a hurry; doesn't consider your comments.

Posted on October 5th, 2017

He's often triple booked and got one hand on the door to leave. He can be dismissive of what YOU have to say about YOUR issue.

Posted on March 31st, 2017

Horrible 3 .visits now says I need surgery for debris . In my ear Never no way .No patience .Scraped my ear out with suction tube so painful .Had to ask for ear drops.Cold personality.I felt like a piece of meat .Long wait.Then he spends 5 minutes .I don't trust his judgement.I have to go d another doctor now .I just lost my father too.I just don't know ow putting g me under general anesthesia for my ear to get debris out seem dangerous felt like I had to be my own doctor.I asked about a prescription and he rudely said it will be on the box in plain English.Rude arrogant.Left with my ears bleeding everytime.

Next review, The Medical Board

Posted on August 19th, 2014

This doctor communicates in a very condescending manner. He has no desire to hear about your complaints,concerns or history. He ridiculed my desire to wear a face mask for my protection. And chastised me about my healthcare practices and management thereof. When I told him that I was feeling berated he yelled "you think your going to walk in here and expect me to prescribe pain killers? This visit is over!" I was like Whaaaaaat! Plus I'm homeopathic and hate the meds Dr.s just hand out... But this doctor is a real AZO

vist with my mother today

Posted on October 13th, 2011

This was the worse most ignorant man I have every had to deal with and I have worked in the medical field for over 20 yrs. While examining my mother newly placed tract, the doctor answered phone and then NEVER changed his gloves. Left the room door open with no respect for HIPPA! This I was informed by my moms Oncologist should have been a sterile procedure and WAS NOT! WOuldnt recommend a dog to this man let alone a family member. He placed my mothers tract on a UNSTERILE area and then placed it, roughly, back into her neck! Unprofessional, No Respect for his patients and broke NUMEROUS HIPPS LAWS. I am not done with making my and my mothers voice heard

Outstanding

Posted on June 2nd, 2011

so far so good

Posted on June 30th, 2010

after seeing another doctor numerous times and had not fixed my issues, i had numerous appointments with my doc and emergency rooms and Dr emery said i need surgery. i go tomorrow and will let you know but so far i thought he was great and very intentive!

Posted on May 5th, 2009

After being sick for 3 months and seeing a couple of other doctors, Dr. Emery was the only one that diagnosed me correctly - and on the 1st visit.

Awful Dr.!!

Posted on February 2nd, 2008

He is rude, condesending & always late for his appointments.

Posted on October 17th, 2017