A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Martin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Martin, MD, PA is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Martin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Flynn Martin MD and PA is a male Neurosurgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas F. Martin practice?
- Dr. Douglas Martin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Martin practices Neurological Surgery near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boynton Beach, FL.
See Boca Raton Neurological Surgeons.