A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Faig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Faig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Faig, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
Education & Awards
Dr. Faig graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Faig has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Eric Faig FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas E. Faig practice?
- Dr. Douglas Faig has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Faig practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pompano Beach, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists and Fort Lauderdale Hematologists.