A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Fall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Fall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Fall, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fall graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fall has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Fall MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Fall practice?
- Dr. Douglas Fall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Fall practices Pediatrics near Medina, OH.
See Medina Pediatricians.