A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Fall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Fall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Fall, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fall graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Fall has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 6 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan