A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Farris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Farris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Farris, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Farris graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Farris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- North Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Ray Farris MD is a male Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas R. Farris practice?
- Dr. Douglas Farris has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Farris practices Dermatology near Hurst, TX.
See Hurst Dermatologists.