A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Fauser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Fauser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fauser
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fauser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Fauser, FAAOS, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fauser graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Fauser has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Dutchess Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas J Fauser FAAOS, FACS, and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Fauser practice?
- Dr. Douglas Fauser has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Fauser practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Carmel, NY.
See Carmel Surgeons.