A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Fauser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Fauser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fauser
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fauser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Fauser, FAAOS, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fauser graduated from New York University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Fauser has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Dutchess Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas J Fauser FAAOS, FACS, and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Fauser practice?
- Dr. Douglas Fauser has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Fauser practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Carmel, NY.
See Carmel Surgeons.