A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Fauser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Fauser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Fauser, FAAOS, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fauser graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fauser has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Dutchess Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fauser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 20 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Fauser practice?
Dr. Douglas Fauser practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Carmel, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, NY and Mount Kisco, NY.
See Carmel Surgeons.