A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Federman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Federman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Federman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Federman graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Federman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- University of Toledo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Jay Federman MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Federman practice?
- Dr. Douglas Federman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Federman practices Internal Medicine near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Toledo Internists.