A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Federman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Federman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Federman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Federman graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Federman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- University of Toledo Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Federman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Federman practice?
Dr. Douglas Federman practices Internal Medicine near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Toledo Internists.