A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Feeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Feeney is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Feeney, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Feeney graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Feeney has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Anderson
- Mccullough-Hyde Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feeney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas E. Feeney practice?
Dr. Douglas Feeney practices Urology near Hamilton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH.
See Hamilton Urologists.