A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Fenton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Fenton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Fenton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenton graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fenton has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Kent Fenton MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas K. Fenton practice?
- Dr. Douglas Fenton has 5 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Fenton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, CA and Encinitas, CA.
See Vista Obstetricians & Gynecologists.