Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas Ferguson
Dr. Douglas Ferguson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Athens, TX, with other offices in Nacogdoches, TX and Killeen, TX. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Ferguson is affiliated with ETMC - Athens, East Texas Medical Center-Tyler and Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas Ferguson has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Douglas Ferguson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Athens, TX.
Dr. Thomas Sharp
Emergency Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Athens, TX 0 mi19
Dr. James Ryman
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Athens, TX 0 mi13
Dr. Robert Watson
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Athens, TX 0 mi38