A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Ferguson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Ferguson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Ferguson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
- Rollins-Brooks Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Bismark Ferguson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas B. Ferguson practice?
- Dr. Douglas Ferguson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Ferguson practices Emergency Medicine near Nacogdoches, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Killeen, TX.
See Nacogdoches Emergency Physicians.