A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Fiedler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Fiedler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Fiedler, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiedler graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Fiedler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Madonna Rehabilitation LTC Hospital
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Robert Fiedler MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Douglas R. Fiedler practice?
- Dr. Douglas Fiedler has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Fiedler practices Pulmonary Disease near Lincoln, NE.
See Lincoln Pulmonologists.