A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Fields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Fields is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Fields, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fields graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Fields has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North General Hospital
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Jersey City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas William Fields MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas W. Fields practice?
- Dr. Douglas Fields has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Fields practices Emergency Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Emergency Physicians.