A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Fiero, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiero graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fiero has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - Needham
- Northeast Health Sys- Beverly Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fiero accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 10 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Fiero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas C. Fiero practice?
Dr. Douglas Fiero practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Gloucester, MA.
See Boston Internists.