Dermatologist, Mohs Surgeon
6460 Medical Center St.
Ste 350
Las Vegas, NV 89148
(702) 255-6647
Locations and availability (1)

• Currently 3.8196721311475 of 4 stars
 |  Patients  |  show details
by Mr. & Mrs. Loch on Jun 26th, 2014

We have been going to Dr. Fife for quit awhile. Dr. Fife and his Staff are Courteous and caring. I, Mrs. Loch have two surgeries on my face and do not even see a scar for either one. Mr. Loch had skin Cancer on one spot and it has not recurred. He also does not see any scars. We really like Dr. Fife and his staff and probably should not be doing this rating as he might get too busy. If you have a problem he will explain and take very good care of you.

|  He's Good !!!!  |  show details
by Robert G. on Jun 21st, 2014

He went right to it, no wasting time. The results were good and he followed up with me by phone the night after the surgery to see if all was OK.

|  mohs nose  |  show details
by Jamie on May 27th, 2014

I was terrified. I'm only 38. I had to have close to half my nose removed. I had two black eyes,badly bruised,pain and lots of swelling. Still swollen 3 weeks later but my face looks like me. My nose looksnormal and I'm barely going to have a scar. Dr Fife has a great bedside manner and is wonderful .I'm so glad I chose him and I will continue to go to him for my skin checks.

|  PATIENT  |  show details
by Josephine JoAnn Galasso on Apr 26th, 2014

DR.FIFE & THE ENTIRE TEAM AT SDLC WERE AMAZINGLY COMPETANT,FRIENDLY AND MADE ME VERY COMFORTABLE.THE OFFICE ATMOSPHERE WAS COOL CALM AND COLLECTED.THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING..

|  Surgery Experience  |  show details
by Sharon M. Reynolds on Apr 26th, 2014

Dr. Fyfe was outstanding. I would certainly recommend him to my family members and friends. Should I have need of future surgery with any type of skin cancer, I would return to him in a heartbeat!

|  Senior With Too Much Sun  |  show details
by Don Y on Apr 9th, 2014

Best dermatologist I have been to. I had previously been treated several times for small squamous cancerous tumors, but Dr. Fife was by far the best in removing the tumor from my ear. Surgery was done in the office without pain, the staff was superb and courteous, and follow up was great. The operation was so successful that friends could not believe I even had a tumor removed. There is virtually no scar and even the doctor had a difficult time in locating where the operation was. Excellent, excellent, excellent.

Apr 2nd, 2014

I am very grateful to Dr. Fife for identifying and treating a actinic keratosis (precancerous) on my face. I didn't realize what it was before my appointment, but as soon as he saw it, he knew what it was and treated it accordingly. I am now more aware of what to look for myself and highly recommend him. Both he and his staff are very nice. Dr. Fife treats you with respect and makes you feel at ease when you ask a question too. The best!

|  Housewife  |  show details
by Janet Thompson on Mar 8th, 2014

Dr. Fife was very personable and came highly recommended. He put me completely at ease during the surgical procedure and followup exam.

|  Total FX for Total Solutions  |  show details
by Bobbi Fleming on Jul 12th, 2013

Dr. Fife is an extremely dedicated doctor! He is one of the best doctors that I have ever had! The Laser surgery went very well. My skin is softer and smoother now. I would definitely recommend the procedure!! His staff is also outstanding! Whenever I had a question about my procedure,I felt comfortable calling or enmailing them. The office atmosphere is excellent. I felt very comfortable being there! There's even a refrigerator with bottled water and snacks while you are waiting. Plus a TV that has the cable network. All the rooms have a TV in them with cable. As you can see, I have complete confidence in Dr. Fife and his staff.

|  Nurse  |  show details
by Ginger Viceral on Jun 25th, 2013

1) Knowledgeable doctor Dr. Fife clearly knows his specialty. He provided a sound medical reason for each recommendation or diagnosis. Provides superb options for risk option and treatment. 2) Waiting room Very calming, soothing, and excellent customer service for the front desk personnel/ receptionist. 3.) Staff- Medical Assitant Excellent customer service,very educated people, and very professional. They will quickly attend to your needs. Answers all queries. Good job, ladies! 4) Cosmetic Dermatology I had a Gemini laser treatment for my telangectasia around my nose and Brittny Calls PAC did an awesome job with my laser treatment! Keep it up! :) Overall treatment and office visit is excellent. I highly recommend this group of medical team when it comes to "LASER TREATMENT, Cosmetic procedures, and SKIN CANCER TREATMENT. " Kudos to your team!!!!!

|  Age Spots Dramatically Better!!  |  show details
by C.J.C. on Jun 9th, 2013

As a mature woman who has spent far too many days in the sun, I was in search of treatment options for those ugly brown age spots that have slowly shown up on my hands and face. On recommendation from family I scheduled my consult with Dr Fife's PA, Brittany Call, and have undergone 2 laser treatments for my hands and 1 on my face that have yielded wonderful results. I am so pleased with this office, both because of the outcomes of my procedures, and because the staff is so pleasant. I will definitely be back!

Apr 10th, 2013

Dr. Fife was extremely knowledgable and offered the most effective treatment and not necessarily the most expensive one. Was able to reduce the visibility of the acne scars drastically with a simple 30 minute procedure.

|  Dr.Fife the Blessings  |  show details
by Yvette Hawkins on Mar 26th, 2013

I had a knot on the hairline of my head that bothered me for over 16 years. I went to finally have it removed it was the worst experience of my life. I made a appt with a Dermatologist, I don't think I'm at lib to say no names we will just call him Dr. Bates. He numb my head with a needle the size of a shotgun and my head still wasn't numb but it was swoll ten times the size of the knot. the knot was the size of a small pearl. I insisted we rescedule but he insisted with persistence to continue. He said twenty min at the tops. I could feel the whole procedure I scwirmed and screamed for what was to be 20 min to almost an hour. Finally I started praying and he let me up. When I heard that last stitch click I FLEW, I had no bandage no medication and didn't need a return day. As traumatized as I was I no I needed help. Thus I prayed on the situation, by Divine intervention I met Dr. Fife. Yes he was heaven sent. I had left the Bates Motel and entered the Heavenly Gates Inn. Being in the presence of Dr. Fife was very warm and tranquil. Dr. Fife talks with care and concern which was more than a blessing for me because it relieved me from being concern. Dr. Fife performed the same procedure with a sensible needle and my head was very numb I didn't see any blood or feel any pain as a matter of fact we shared a few laugh believe it or not. Yes Dr.Fife was very sucessful in retrieving the knot. He did what Dr. Bates failed and a nother Dermatologist refuse to do because he didn't feel he had the skills to accomplish the task. I don't believe it even took twenty mins, I forget I was enjoying my visit with Dr. Fife. I felt so special in his presence and in his establishment. Kathy the receptionist even remembered my name. May the Lord bless Dr.Fife and his staff.

|  Tops  |  show details
by Bruce S on Feb 14th, 2013

I recently had two Mohs procedures for basal cell carcinomas. I must commend Dr. Fife on his skills in performing the surgeries as well as his overall professionalism and bedside manner. The results are beyond my expectations. I also want to thank his staff for courtesies extended to me in dealing with my insurance company "The gang that couldn't shoot straight". Without a doubt this was the most "pleasant" medical experience I have had in my life along with excellent results.

|  Acne Patient  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2012

Dr. Fife performed subcision on my facial acne scarred areas (MaY 2011) and I was very pleased with the results. This is not a common procedure, so I was very happy when I found an exceptional acne specialist doctor who was very educated, professional and knew how to achieve the BEST RESULTS (dealing with acne scarring is quite difficult). I just had a CO2 fractional laser resurfacing (Total FX) performed by Dr. Fife (June 2012)and I have again been impressed with the professionalism of Dr. Fife and his staff and the effectiveness of this procedure. I look forward to acne scar free skin, thanks to Dr. Fife.

|  Efficient, professional, compassionate  |  show details
May 2nd, 2012

Dr. Fife is to be highly commended on many fronts. I have had 17 operations during my lifetime and wish some of the experiences would have compared as favorably with this one. He relieved my apprehensions, put me at ease and made the Mohs surgery nearly painless.

|  Erased all my sun spots  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2012

I've had ugly sun spots all over my face for the past 15 yrs. I've tried chemical peels, IPL, skin lighteners, and a slew of other treatments. None of them ever erased them. When Dr. Fife told me that he had a special laser called Gemini laser that would eliminate my sun spots, I was initially skeptical but wanted to try since the spots bothered me every day I looked in the mirror. I had my face treated a week ago and I am amazed. I can't stop looking in the mirror because all the spots are gone. I have had these dark spots on my face for 15 years and they are gone. My face looks as if I have foundation on but I don't. It's really amazing. And to top it off it didnt hurt. It felt like tiny pinpricks. If you have spots that bother you - it is totally worth it. Dr Fife and his team are professional, friendly and totally competent!

|  Opinion by Henry Malen  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2012

I was referred to Dr.Fife for a Mohs procedure for a growth on the back of my right ear. Dr. Fife performed the procedure. I had no pain during or after the procedure. I revisited the Doctor two weeks later for removal of stitches that may have not dissolved. The final check up was about a month later and everything went well. There was virtually no scar at all. If I ever needed such a procedure again I would definitely want Dr. Fife to do the surgery. He is caring and has a marvelous manner and is outstanding in his profession.

|  BALD HEADED BUTCHER SCARS PATIENT FOR LIFE!!!!!  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2012

Did not explain the procedure to me at anytime and has left me with a scar that MAKES ME WANT TO DIE. was treated with complete and utter disdain by everyone and was even laughed at by the staff and the others who they had come to my house to look at me to see if i was all right. that made me feel really sick.

Sep 26th, 2011

I have not encountered another doctor, nurses, and office staff here in LV who have been more professional and helpful than Dr. Fife's office. I don't recommend having a cancerous growth, but if it unfortunately does happen there is no one better to see than Dr. Fife. He took the time to expalin to me what my condition entailed and how he was going to go about remedying it. He was very personable and professional. He made me feel at ease and reassured at a very anxious moment. I can not thank or complement him enough. He even called the evening of my surgerry to ask how I was doing and gave me his cell number to phone if I encountered any difficulty. All his assistants were very helpful and cordial. I am grateful and thankful my doctor recommended him to me for mohs surgery. In my mind no one is better, and the scar is barely detectable at all.

Aug 17th, 2011

Dr. Fife and his assistant was excellent. The entire staff was friendly, professional and efficient. I was quite nervous about the procedure but Dr. Fife was very reassuring.He personally called me later that evening to see how I was doing. I would highly recommend him.

|  Great choice!  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2011

He did a Mohs on my nose and no knows! knows! He did a beautiful and painless job that is undetectable 6 months later. He was personable and answered all my questions and kept me fully informed all the way. I am very critical of my doctors and I loved him and the staff.

|  Blepharoplasty  |  show details
Jun 12th, 2011

Dr. Fife and his staff are one of the most skilled and caring professionals I've met. Pre-op, his nurse made sure I had all the information I needed and answered all my questions and concerns. He is very interested in the patient's understanding of the procedure. He kept me informed of my progress as he worked and made sure I was comfortable at all times. He called me post-op to see how I was doing. His nurse wanted my feedback so that she could better advise future patients. Dr. Fife and his staff are simply outstanding! My eyes look fabulous once again and I am thrilled with the results of my surgery. I highly, highly recommend Dr. Fife.

May 6th, 2011

Office staff were wonderful the office was wonderful and the Dr was wonderful - Doctor truely cares and spends time with his patients. Going to the Doctos office for procedures is not a fun experience however Dr Fife and his staff make it very pleasant

Apr 30th, 2011

Very good doctor,he puts you immediately at ease.

Apr 14th, 2011

Very pleasant office atmosphere and staff. Carefully performed procedure, followed up that night and repeatedly let me know he was available for questions or problems. Most pleasant drs visit I've had anywhere.

Apr 12th, 2011

Awesome doctor! He truly cares and spends time with his patients. Personally calls you after procedures to make sure everything is going well. Would recommend him to anyone! Awesome can't even describe him enough. Plus his staff is extremely friendly and attentive. Who knew you could look forward to seeing the doctor.

|  Delighted Patient  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2011

Dr.Douglas Fife and his staff deserve an A (SUPERIOR)rating in all areas. I recently went underwent MOHS Surgery for cancerous cells in my neck. The treatment I received from start to finish was thoroughly professional,

Apr 2nd, 2011

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Fife and his office. I had a basal cell removed and the procedure was fast, easy and pain free. Dr. Fife called me that night to make sure I was feeling well. I would highly recommend Dr. Fife!

|  GRATEFUL.  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2011

OUR EXPERIENCE WITH DR.FIFE WAS EXCELLENT. EVERYTHING WAS DONE VERY PROFESSIONALY. WE NEVER FELT RUSHED. HE EVEN CALLED AT HOME THE DAY OF THE PROCEDURE, WHICH IS ALMOST UNHEARD OF. WE COULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR BETTER CARE FROM DR. FIFE AND HIS STAFF.

|  Dr. Fife is a great doctor  |  show details
Mar 25th, 2011

Dr. Fife is a kind and caring professional. His staff is also kind and caring. I am really happy that I was refered to Dr, Fife by my family doctor. great doctors are hard to find.

|  Dr. Fife is great  |  show details
Mar 24th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Fife by my PCP. His staff got me in that very day for my initial consultation. I was able to schedule the appointment to have my scalp cyst removed the next day. Dr. Fife did an excellent job explaining the procedure beforehand. The actual procedure could not have gone any better. The Dr. and his staff gave me all the instructions and supplies in a very professional manner. I was given phone numbers to call in case of an emergency. I received a call in a day or so to check on me and to give me the results from the lab biopsy, which was negative just as Dr. Fife suspected. I went back in 10 days to have the sutures removed and everything went well. I returned 4 months later and had my final check. I tried beforehand to find the spot on my scalp where the cyst had been and I could not locate it. Dr. Fife also had a difficult time locating where the cyst had been removed but was able to do so withe the assistance of his notes in my chart. That is the best testimony to his skill level, the cyst was removed easily in his office and he did such a great job that my scalp looks as if the cyst had never been there!

|  unhappy with former surgery, same area  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2011

I had basil cell removed from the very same area two years prior by a non-surgeon dermatologist. This experience was better and cannot be compared to anything else. I know I am convinced Dr. Fife removed all of the cancer. My prior scar/scar tissue is gone and i have no real scar from this operation.

|  Mohs Surgery Specialist  |  show details
by H. Adame on Mar 21st, 2011

I cannot say enough about my experience. Everything went so smoothly from the time I waked in. Politeness,caring feeling from both doctor and staff. This Physian loves what he does! It is just him.Soft spoken,gentle and yet you see he has command of all goings on in the room.I felt no pain at any time. Instructions were simple and most surprising he called in the evening to see how I was doing. My wife and I will never forget that day. We have already recomended him to others .

|  Ron V.  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2011

I was reffered to Dr. Fife by my dermatologist with a pre cancerous growth on the tip of my nose. Dr. Fife removed the growth with such expertise that if you didn't know I had surgery you would not notice any diference with the nose. Throughout the ordeal Dr. and his staff were professional, considerate an caring. When was the last time a physician called you after a procedure to find out how you are doing? Dr Fife does that and follows up to make sure all has gone well. I am thankful I was referred to him and would not hesitate to recommend him to others.

by Janice Sullivan on Mar 10th, 2011

My overall experience with Dr. Fife and his staff were exceptional. I have never met more kind, caring and professional people. They made sure I was comfortable and pain free. Dr. Fife was very knowledgeable and explained every procedure he was doing, why he was doing it and what outcome he expected. The surgery I had on my eyelid (which easily bruises/swells) left minimal if any briusing and swelling. Any anxiety I felt going in was quickly diminished after meeting Dr. Fife. I would highly recommend Dr. Fife and his staff to anyone in need of a similar surgical procedure.

|  Second-to-none Mohs surgeon  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2011

I have referred many patients to Dr. Fife for Mohs surgical treatment of various skin cancers. His training, knowledge, surgical skills, and bedside manner place him in a class above the rest. Without exception, my patients are thrilled with the treatment they receive, and with the outcome of their procedures. It is very difficult to hear that you have skin cancer, and that you will need surgery for proper treatment of it. Dr. Fife and his staff are exceptional, and they spend as much time as a patient needs to understand the diagnosis, treatment options, procedures, and follow-up care. If I or any of my family members ever need Mohs surgery for skin cancer, I would without hesitation and 100% of the time call and make an appointment with Dr. Fife.

|  Connie Logan  |  show details
Feb 26th, 2011

Found it unnecessary to arrive 45 ahead of time, because Dr. Fife sees his patients in a timely manner as scheduled. Found him to be very professional and friendly at the same time. Appreciated his follow up call at my home that night to see if I was O.K.I was surprised to get the call and told him I was not experiencing any problems.

|  Nose MOHS surgery  |  show details
by Tom B on Feb 10th, 2011

After 22 radiation treatments on my nose for Basal cell the cancer returned or maybe never left. I was referred to Dr. Fife by my dermatologist. Dr. Fife removed a dime size area from my nose and I received many stitches. One week later I returned to get the stitches out and you could not tell I ever had surgery! Dr. Fife did an excellent job and in my opinion worked a mircle on my nose. I would highly recommend him.

Jan 27th, 2011

Dr. Fife was very professional and I would recommend him to anyone I know. I got the Total Fx procedure and the staff explained all they were doing and Dr. Fife also explained not only everything that was going on but also recovery time and what to expect during recovery. So often doctors just do as procedure without explanation but Dr. Fife is certainly not one of them.Great experience and thanks Dr. Fife for your expertise and a good experience altogether.

|  Dr. Fife and Mohs Surgery is The Way to Go  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2011

Dr Fifes skill and his use of the outpatient Mohs surgery made it all so easy. There was no pain. The office had a friendly and supportive staff. During the Mohs procedure, the lab was quick. Dr Fife was skillful and efficient. Having had three previous melanomas surgically removed, I can tell you that Dr Fifes Mohs surgical procedure is the way to go.

|  Great Experience!  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2011

I am a patient of Dr. Fife's and I would strongly recommend him to any of my family and friends. Dr. Fife is professional,and truly cares about his patients. I was impressed with his skill and knowledge. Anyone needing Mohs surgery should see Dr. Fife. He is the best!

|  Scarred for LIFE and I want to DIE!!!!!  |  show details
by I don't want to live with this scar on my face on Jan 3rd, 2011

After performing mohs surgery to my nose it was determined by a plastic surgeon that the wound was not closed properly and that I will have an awful scar which makes me want to die every time I look into the mirror. As far as I am concerned he has blood on his hands because he is just as bad as all those bullies who drive people to suicice with their arrogance.

|  excellent doctor  |  show details
Dec 19th, 2010

Dr removed a large cancer from my nose, I was worried about disfigurement,but it healed without a noticeable scar. I highly recommend Dr Fife.

|  Surgical Dermatology  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2010

If you want the best go to Dr. Fife.Simply the best dermatologist I have been to in years. I have a long history of actinic keratosis, basal cell, and squamous cell skin cancers. I have been to many dermatolgist over the years. Dr. Fife is superior to any I have seen.

|  Great Doc!!  |  show details
Dec 12th, 2010

I am 70 years old and had a small cancer removed from my nose. 40 stitches, super job. Not noticable after 6 months at all. With Medicare and supplement F, no out of pocket $$. He personally made a couple of follow up calls and gave me his cell # as he knew that I was a big baby with this kind of stuff.

|  Mohs Surgery-Basal Cell Carsinoma  |  show details
by J. Wallin on Dec 11th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Fife by my dermatologist March 2010 for surgety to remove a spot found to be basal cell carcinoma. My appointment for the Mohs surgery was set up right away when I called his office. Dr. Fife and his nurse assistants were very compationate from my first visit to my last visit and were knowledgeable with regards to the surgery, what to expect after the surgery and I was pleased with my follow-up care. The area on my forehead for the surgery was about the size of a dime. After the surgery I had approximately 35 stitches in an L-shape that started at my hairline, came down just above my eyebrow and then over to the right side of my head. Dr. Fife made a conscious effort during the surgery to explain what he was doing as the surgery progressed. He did a great job with the stitches. My scar is about 3X3 inches but barely visible. I still have a numbness on top of my head I hope will eventually go away. Overall Dr. Fife was great!

|  Grateful Patient  |  show details
Dec 10th, 2010

Dr. Fife is the most caring, patient-oriented doctor I have known. (I'm past 70). MOHS surgery was required for a skin cancer on my cheek/neck. Dr. Fife and his staff put me at ease, and the procedure was easy for me. That evening, I received a call from Dr. Fife to check on my condition. I felt great, and surprisingly felt no pain. Six months later, the long, V-shaped incision, is invisible - no scar.

|  He's a very caring person.  |  show details
Dec 10th, 2010

No one wants to hear they have skin cancer and I'm no different.I was sent to Dr.Fife by my Dermatologist to remove to "litte bumps" that were cancer.My experience with Dr.Fife and his staff was exceptional.Although there was mild discomfort,Dr.Fife cared very much and tried his best to keep me pain free.I would highly recommend him.He's a very caring person.

|  anxious patient  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2010

I had a procedure done in Dr Fife's office and I couldnt have been more pleased. The staff was great and the Dr. was too. I was very anxious and it helped to have the Dr. explain everything to me and was very clear and knowlegable as to what he was doing. My procedure was a success and I couldnt be more happy. I have had other Dr. in the past make me jaded towards doctors in general and Dr. Fife has restored my faith in doctors. I will be seeing him again for any procedures I need done in the future.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2010

I had a couple of moles removed, and some skin patches checked out. The doctor was fast, kind, and caring. I wish all my appointments with other doctors could be this good!

May 14th, 2010

Doctor Fife removed a skin cancer below my eye. My main concern was not having to go back and forth. I was fortunate and only one excision was required. Doctor Fife showed extreme skill in leaving me with less of a scar than I expected. I'm just an old goat so I believe a young woman concerned about appearance should expect excellent medical and COSMETIC results from his work.

by David Welt Las Vegas on Apr 7th, 2010

I went to Dr. Fife after receiving such bad customer service at the Las Vegas skin and Cancer Clinic that they refused me further service after my numerous complains. The entire staff at Dr. Fife's clinic was extremely professional, friendly, and attentive. I never was put on hold when I called, never got an answering machine, and upon entering the office for a Mohs procedure, I never had to wait. I was promply directed to the procedure room, my blood pressure taken and my face preped. The Doctor immediately came in, discussed the procedure in detail and professionaly and gently perfomed the procedure. I was surprised to receive a call from Dr. Fife after I returned home to see how I was. This personal type of health care is very rare and Dr. Fife should be commended.

by Rebecca Fogg on Apr 6th, 2010

I would highly recommend Dr. Fife.. He was so attentive and took great care of me. He listened to all my concerns, and talked over every detail of my procedure, and then checked up on me later in that day!! I couldn't believe it! I felt comfortable in his office, and thought his staff was well qualified and friendly. There aren't many doctors left like Dr. Fife. I am happy to have found him.

|  Great dermatology experience  |  show details
Apr 6th, 2010

Going to the dermatologist is not one of my favorites on my list of doctors I visit. But Dr. Fife made the appointment easy and painless. He was very caring and professional.

|  Very Nice Office!  |  show details
Apr 6th, 2010

I saw Dr. Fife for the first time and I was very impressed with his knowledge and professionalism. He made me feel very comfortable, and spent a lot of time with me. I would definitely recommend Dr. Fife to my family and friends.