Dr. Douglas Fife MD Patient Reviews

• 62 reviews

November 30th, 2016
Dr Fife is very Caring and Professional !

October 7th, 2016
Great Doctor and Office Team
Dr Fife and his office provide a great health care experience. Dr Fife is professional, friendly and extremely competent. I have been seeing him for a few years now for dermatology needs and (unfortunately) Mohs surgery. The entire office team demonstrates a kind, caring attitude. I especially appreciate the individual care that is given to each patient at his office. You never feel like anyone is rushing to move on to the next case (even though they are extremely busy). If you have to wait you know that it is because another patient required extra care and it is nice to know that you will as well.

August 31st, 2016
Surgical Dermatology & Laser Center, and particularly Dr. Fife, Nate Morgan, and their staff, presented me with the most pleasant and professional medical experience I have ever had. In fact, to the extent that it is possible to have a good time in a doctor’s office, I had a good time having my Mohs procedure done. All paper work was sent to me ahead of time so that I could fill it out. Along with the paper work was a detailed information sheet explaining the procedure in easy-to-understand language. A live person called confirming the appointment, and she gave me full information on not only the procedure and the amount of time it might take, but she also informed me fully of the charges that I could expect. The day of my first appointment, I found the office reception area welcoming and comfortable and the receptionist friendly and efficient. I was taken to an examining/treatment room at my appointment time – virtually no wait. This room was large and pleasantly decorated, had a TV and stacks of magazines, and had windows with a view of the mountains. Once in the room, there was again no wait. Each member of the staff that came in was so friendly, and he or she explained what he or she was doing and what would be done next. Dr. Fife was also friendly, explaining what he was doing and what would be done next. During the wait periods, Dr. Fife or his staff members would stop in periodically, asking if there was anything I needed. Drinks and snacks were available, and I was even given a blanket when I got a little chilly. When the procedure was done, I had a wound on my leg about two inches in diameter that looked like hamburger. Dr. Fife and Nate Morgan, both in the room when the procedure was completed, carefully explained why this wound would heal better open and without stitches and hopefully without a skin graft and further explaining that I would have a follow-up appointment with Nate, who would check the healing process. Finally a very pleasant nurse dressed the wound, explained how to care for the wound, and gave me written instructions as well. That evening around 9:00, Dr. Fife called me personally at home to see how I was doing and if I had any questions – when does the man sleep? At one point before the follow-up appointment, I had a question about the healing. I called and was immediately connected with a real nurse, who answered the question. I ran into Dr. Fife in the elevator when I went in for my follow-up appointment and I gave him as much of the information contained above as I could in a short elevator ride. I thanked him for his work, and he was genuinely grateful. This time, my appointment with Nate Morgan was the same pleasant and efficient experience. He explained that the wound was healing nicely and also carefully explained “the look” of the wound and its healing. He also explained why no skin graft was recommended. Whew!!! In short, Dr. Fife has created and “operation” that is patient-centered, pleasant, friendly, professional, and efficient. The wound is healing slowly but nicely as predicted, and I am looking forward to my follow-up appointment.

April 15th, 2016
Dr. Fife and his staff are superior and professiinal to any experience with doctors and/or staff i have ever had in the past. Very thorough and they care.

October 18th, 2015
Tattoo Removal
I made an appointment with SDLC to have one tattoo removed on each of my feet (two total). My wait time was less than five minutes, and Chelsea (the laser tech) came and got me. She took me back through a beautiful office into an exam room with a breathtaking view! She sat me down and asked me what I didn't like about the particular tattoos I was having removed (since it was part of a larger one), and said she'd be using two lasers. She had a way of explaining things to me that was extremely easy to understand, and she showed great knowledge and a passion for laser technology. She gave me a chance to ask questions, and answered honestly. I had done a ton of research on tattoo removal lasers, and the technology they use is absolutely state of the art. They are the cream of the crop when it comes to the most up-to-date technology, and you can tell this office takes pride in that. They used a PFD patch, which allows patients to have more than one treatment per sitting, which speeds up the process and decreases the number of treatments I need to go back for! I loved that Chelsea was able to inject local anesthetic, which made me totally numb. She continued to thoroughly explain everything she did, and made me feel comfortable, despite my nervousness. I was in and out in about 45 minutes, and the procedure itself only lasted about ten minutes per foot. If you are thinking about tattoo removal, it would be 100% worth your time to check out SDLC. They offer cutting-edge technology, along with a laser tech who is EXTREMELY knowledgeable!

May 5th, 2015
MOHS Treatment
Dr. Fife is an extremely talented in MOHS procedures. I was extremely nervous when I found out I had Basil cancer but after meeting with Dr. Fife and going through the procedure with him I would NEVER have anyone else take care of this. It’s been seven months and I can hardly see the scare. The best thing about Dr. Fife is his follow up. He called me that night to see how I was doing and if there is anything for him to explain.

April 16th, 2015
If you have to have surgery on your face, Dr. Fife does a great job!

March 24th, 2015
The office is organized, friendly, professional immaculate, and happy! Dr. Fife is exceptional in all ways.

March 11th, 2015
Best Service Ever!
Love Doctor Fife and the staff they are the best would recommend them to anyone that has a problem with anything in his medical field. Thanks to all the staff and to Doc Fife you are the best at fixing things and had lots of compliments in your work of the stiches and how my back is going to heal.

June 21st, 2014
He's Good !!!!
He went right to it, no wasting time. The results were good and he followed up with me by phone the night after the surgery to see if all was OK.

May 27th, 2014
mohs nose
I was terrified. I'm only 38. I had to have close to half my nose removed. I had two black eyes,badly bruised,pain and lots of swelling. Still swollen 3 weeks later but my face looks like me. My nose looksnormal and I'm barely going to have a scar. Dr Fife has a great bedside manner and is wonderful .I'm so glad I chose him and I will continue to go to him for my skin checks.

April 26th, 2014
PATIENT
DR.FIFE & THE ENTIRE TEAM AT SDLC WERE AMAZINGLY COMPETANT,FRIENDLY AND MADE ME VERY COMFORTABLE.THE OFFICE ATMOSPHERE WAS COOL CALM AND COLLECTED.THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING..