A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Flieder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Flieder, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer (Bronchiolo-Alveolar Adenocarcinoma)
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
Education & Awards
Dr. Flieder graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Flieder has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Brian Flieder MD is a male Pathologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas B. Flieder practice?
- Dr. Douglas Flieder has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Flieder practices Anatomic Pathology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pathologists.