inactive

Douglas Flint MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

March 31st, 2014
Great doctor for me
Dr. Flint has been my doctor for almost 35 years. Two years ago, I developed an e-coli infection. I was having trouble after hours and did not have the strength to get up and go to the hospital. I called Dr. Flint and he spent almost an hour on the phone with me helping me understand what was happening. I followed his instructions and within two days felt much better. He has helped me on many occasions like this, going the extra mile to guide me to better health. I have visited other doctors when he was on vacation, but their diagnosis was never as accurate as Dr. Flint's. I am thankful for him, his staff and the care and treatment he has given me over the years.

November 26th, 2013
wonderful family doctor
I have seen dr flint since i was a young child. I have always felt that he is a very caring and intelligent physician. I work as a bedside nurse and am around physicians all day, and have to say that he is one of my favorite. He is nearing retirement, and I am very sad to have to leave his practice and find a new family practice doctor. He has cared for my whole family fore a long time, and I cannot say a single negative thing about him. I cannot understand how anyone could be so rude and negative towards him.. Physicians cant be perfect, medicine is not perfect. Unfortunately, thats life

June 28th, 2013
Conceited, arrogant, self serving, uncaring, needs re-educated
Misdiagnosed me repeatedly the whole time i was growing up. Wrongfully placed me on antibiotics repeatedly. I make girgling noises in my throat when people are near or are touching me. While listening to my heart and lungs he repeatedly determined these throat noises to be lung congestion. Now i live my adult life with an intolerance to antibiotics because of all the years i unecessarily took them. I wish he would do everyone a favor and retire. [20 yrs ago] My mother became very ill towards the last years of her life and she liked Dr. Flint and wanted to see him. He repeatedly did not care, did not spend quality time, and missed some of her illnesses that needed treated. Back then I told him, and his front secretary, how i felt about his abilites and he turned around and contacted my father and complained to him about my comments .[I was married, had children of my own, was 25 years old, AND was my mothers primary caretaker] .

June 7th, 2011
Excellent diagnostician. Spends the needed time with you and explains in laymans terms what you need to know.

January 10th, 2011
Saved My Life
I have been Dr. Flints patient for over 30 years, and I consider him to be an excellent Doctor. He caught a pre-malignant area on my nose and removed it before it became a serious problem. In addition, he and his accommodating staff have always bent over backward to squeeze me in whenever I was really sick and needed to be seen. In addition, he has been excellent at referring me to only the best specialists when the need would arise. One of his most valuable traits is his uncompromising ability to tell his patients exactly how it is. If it were not for this trait, I am sure that I would not have quit smoking 30 years ago. In short, I think that Dr. Flint is an excellent physician, and I am glad that I have entrusted my familys well being to him.

November 10th, 2010
This man, I shall not call him Dr. failed to diagnose my Mother's cancerous tumor on her spine,that started in her kidneys. She had diabetes as well. when she was in EXTREME pain right before she was found with this horrible disese, he would not give her anything for pain. A 79 year old Grandmother. I will NEVER forget her suffering & tears running down her cheeks due to her pain & he did NOTHING. His bedside manner is very poor & he does not care about ANYONE! As her dr. why wasn't her cancer that STARTED in her kidney's found in the 2-3 years she had been ill before she died?? Beware elderly. You cost healthcare money.......